Job Title: Project Manager
As an electrical engineer, your role in the organization entails drafting, refining, and regulating electrical control operations. You will also maintain essential equipment and components, focusing on sustainability, perfection, unity, safety, and resources. By working on a variety of diverse plans from inception with only a detailed description of the project, you will be tasked with ensuring its achievement, interpretation, and distribution. Optimum skills include project management and technical expertise in addition to multitasking capabilities. Awareness of industry needs is beneficial for success in the role. Additionally, working with teams and emerging as a leader is among one of the natural progressions of the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Aids in the evaluation and endorsement of objectives and goals of contractor plans, including staffing and budgeting, milestone descriptions, risk management strategies, detailed schedules and scope descriptions, and work breakdown structures
- Organizes and conducts field management surveillance, audits, and assessments
- Offers technical guidance by acting as the business liaison to draft senior management briefs
- Assists in resolving issues unique to the project or program
- Plans and analyzes electronic engineering commodities
- Creates test procedures and production assembly documents
- Participates in team projects and related activities relative to new product development
- Provides technical support to marketing and sales teams to create detailed proposals and bids
- Conducts energy inspections and suggests alternative energy sources
- Supports the organization in improving profitability by making necessary recommendations and controlling resources
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to use C, C++, and C#
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral communications
- Must be able to read and comprehend detailed correspondence and reports
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized and unique situations
- Electrical power distribution experience
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelors of Science degree in appropriate engineering discipline. Minimum 2-5 years of experience in electrical engineering.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Nevada PE or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire. Valid driver’s license. Travel in personal vehicle may be required
*Please note this job description is designed to contain a listing of essential activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee to successfully perform this job. This list is not meant to be an all-inclusive list as duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description is not intended to create or imply an employment contract; the employee/employer relationship remains at-will.