Job Title: Runner/Delivery/Maintenance
Reports To: Facilities Manager
Hand delivers materials and relays messages to and from GCW, Inc. and other offices in Southern Nevada. Performs office related maintenance tasks as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or drive vehicle to complete deliveries.
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Deliver office mail to post office as needed.
- Maintain professional communication with clients and staff members.
- Set up food and/or beverages for company meetings.
- Restock all breakroom/kitchenette supplies daily.
- Ensure vending machines are properly stocked and in working order.
- Collect office recycling and deposit in designated outdoor container daily.
- Knowledge and ability to use hand tools and power tools as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed including, light office maintenance; furniture assembly, internal moves, janitorial, landscape, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivery.
- Familiarity with Southern Nevada.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and Google Maps.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral communications.
This position does not have supervisory or oversight responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirements
A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred, but not required. One (1) year of relevant experience is preferred, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
A Valid Class C Driver License and the ability to drive company vehicles is required. Minimum age of 21 and must possess an acceptable Motor Vehicle driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, stretch, and lift. Employee must have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, full color vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment. Work may require moderate physical exertion with long periods of sitting or standing; lifting up to 50 lbs.
*Please note this job description is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description is not intended to create or imply an employment contract; the employee/employer relationship remains at-will.